[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade offer: Wayne & Breaston for D. Jackson & L. Moore

KCRob23

Djax not much better than Breaston??? Are you on crack (meant in the nicest way)? Breaston is the #3 wide receiver with two all pro receivers. DJax is the number 1 receiver for Philly and has twice as much speed as Breaston. On top of that, he is a killer kick returner.

Lets see, Djax is avg nearly 18 yards and his considered a 3rd RB avg 15 yards per carry and has returned a kick for a TD. Breaston was only targeted in 1 game for 83 yards and no TD's.

Wayne is by far the best player out of that lot, in a lanslide IMO.

Then you have Djax, who is dinged up and honestly not all that much better than Breaston IMO.

Lance Moore is out this week and seems to be the Saints 5th option

My thoughts exactly. I get the best player by far and Breaston could be a nice WR3 to go along with Wayne & Moss. Let's say everyone is healthy, which group do you like better?

1) Moss, Wayne & Breaston

2) Moss, D Jax & Moore ( I also have Brees)

Djax not much better than Breaston??? Are you on crack (meant in the nicest way)? Breaston is the #3 wide receiver with two all pro receivers. DJax is the number 1 receiver for Philly and has twice as much speed as Breaston. On top of that, he is a killer kick returner.

Lets see, Djax is avg nearly 18 yards and his considered a 3rd RB avg 15 yards per carry and has returned a kick for a TD. Breaston was only targeted in 1 game for 83 yards and no TD's.

Good points, I agree D Jax is a better option than Breaston. My league get no points for return yards, so that's doesn't come into play in this trade.

Calm down

I think Djax is clearly the better option but I think barring injuries from either that He won't outdo Breaston by so much that it would be earth shattering..

You have to keep in mind that Fitz and Boldin will be ALLOT more active with TH taken many of the throws. Breaston will probably get 30 to 40 yards and no TD's this week. Djax, if he doesn't play this week, will be healthy most of the season if not all and should avg right around a minimum 7 to 10 touches per game.

Wayne is a better receiver right now, but I think for an overall valued player Djax takes the cake. He is a rusher, a KR and a strong receiver.

I was merely responding to your Breaston comparison which blew my mind.

I was merely responding to your Breaston comparison which blew my mind.

It really shouldn't blow your mind. It is just an opinion of mine. I don't think highly of Jackson.

On a side note I have played in many leagues over many years and I have never encountered a league that gives points for Return yards. I am I in the minority there?

I play in 3 leagues this year and 2 give points on PR and KR and my Yahoo league does not. Mnd you, I'm not refering to yardage.

Ok well all my leagues do award a TD for a return TD but how many is a guy going to get in a season? 2, 3 max?

Again I am not trying to argue with you Jackson is definitely better than Breaston but doesn't blow me away.