[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 3 WR, 2 RB to start

SuperFreak

I got my QB/TE/K/D&ST sorted because I have very little or no backup in those areas. I have the following in a NON-PPR league.

WR: (pick 3)

Fitz (VS IND)

Jennings (VS STL)

V. Jackson (VS MIA)

Manningham (VS TB)

P. Harvin (VS SF)

RB: (pick 2)

LT (VS MIA)

J. Jones (VS CHI)

Slaton (VS JAX)

J. Stewart (VS DAL)

McGahee (VS CLE)

Again this is in a non-ppr league, Rushing Yards=10 yards per point, Rushing Touchdowns=5, Reception Yards=10 yards per point, Reception Touchdowns=5, Return Touchdowns=6,

2-Point Conversions=2.

Because of matchups I am thinking Fitz, Jennings, Manningham for WR though V. Jackson/Jennings/Manningham sounds betters but I just can't see not starting Fitz even with only 20 pts for the year so far.

For RB I am thinking McGahee/Slaton unless LT is good to go then I might switch him out, most likely with Slaton. J. Stewart is a good possibility because I heard Dallas's run D was week.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Bug Hunters Posted Today, 11:22 AM

I go with fitz because of his name, manningham and jackson....I think you have it right with the rb and l thought lt was out.

--------

Thanks, I haven't heard if he was out yet today but I know he had issues in practice yesterday. I am leaning your way with Fitz/Manningham/Jackson, but it's a tossup right now between that and the advice below.

cffl2323 Posted Today, 11:24 AM

fitz jennings jackson

slaton mcgahee

slaton has to come around eventually(i hope, i have him too)

Thanks, Looks like I am going slaton/Mcgahee as I was thinking. Looks like I got 1 vote for each of my 2 WR options. I am worried about starting jennings over manningham but then he might have a stellar day with it being against STL one of the worst teams in the NFL.

Thanks again to both of you for the advice :wacko: And I so hope Slaton and LT both come around :D