[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TRADING PETERSON... Need Advice... Please Help

meezy

In 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 D, 1 ST league.... I have 5 good rb's (Peterson, Barber, Hightower, Cadillac, and M. Lynch (OUT) but my WR's are not producing at all (S. Moss, Braylon Edwards, Hines Ward, and just picked up S. Smith (NYG). Im getting killed bc my receivers arent producing. I'm panicing and feel I have to get a big time WR. I have two teams that have agreed to trade a top WR, a good back, and a QB for AP. Because i have McNabb and Hasselback Im even more enticed to . Which of these trades is the best for me? Do you think it benefit me to make the trade?

1. Reggie Wayne, Ryan Grant, and Flacco FOR A. Peterson and Santana Moss

2. Larry Fitzgerald, Thomas Jones, and Jay Cutler FOR A. Peterson

MY TEAM NOW

QB Donovan McNabb, Matt Hasselback, Jason Campbell,

RB Adrian Peterson, Barber, Cadillac Williams, Tim Hightower, Marshawn Lynch

WR Santana Moss, Braylon Edwards, Hines Ward, S. Smith (NYG)

TE Dallas Clark, Vernon Davis

D/ST Seahawks

K Josh Scobee

In 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 D, 1 ST league.... I have 5 good rb's (Peterson, Barber, Hightower, Cadillac, and M. Lynch (OUT) but my WR's are not producing at all (S. Moss, Braylon Edwards, Hines Ward, and just picked up S. Smith (NYG). Im getting killed bc my receivers arent producing. I'm panicing and feel I have to get a big time WR. I have two teams that have agreed to trade a top WR, a good back, and a QB for AP. Because i have McNabb and Hasselback Im even more enticed to . Which of these trades is the best for me? Do you think it benefit me to make the trade?

1. Reggie Wayne, Ryan Grant, and Flacco FOR A. Peterson and Santana Moss

2. Larry Fitzgerald, Thomas Jones, and Jay Cutler FOR A. Peterson

MY TEAM NOW

QB Donovan McNabb, Matt Hasselback, Jason Campbell,

RB Adrian Peterson, Barber, Cadillac Williams, Tim Hightower, Marshawn Lynch

WR Santana Moss, Braylon Edwards, Hines Ward, S. Smith (NYG)

TE Dallas Clark, Vernon Davis

D/ST Seahawks

K Josh Scobee

Slippery slope with your RB's... :wacko:

Barber is hurt and seems to miss a few games every year

Cadillac is playing on two spare tires that could go at any time

Hightower will be losing more and more touches to wells

and Lynch is probably coming back to a time share, since jackson has been performing so well

I would have a hard time trading AP, but see your conundrum with under performing WRs. Trading AP and his 30pts per week for a #1 WR 15-20 pts and RB 10-15 pts is a wash, but there is more upside spreading the points between two players and if AP goes down... you are hosed.

If I were to take one of the trade offers it would be offer #1; because, GB has a pretty easy schedule and the passing game is reliable, making the run that much easier (est 10-15 pts per week). Wayne will finish a top 5 WR, just because of his QB (15-20pts per week). Flacco should continue to produce solid numbers because of his schedule (15-20 pts per week)... then you can release campbell and maybe trade flacco if his stock continues to rise.