[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade fitzgerald/schaub for brady/boldin?

goons

received a trade offer today; larry fitzgerald and matt schaub in return for tom brady and aquan boldin.

Brady should come around and have a top 5 year. boldin is a dependable weekly receiver and should finish with top 15 numbers. Schaub is expendable, with McNabb on my roster. But Fitzgerald is a stud, and should post excellent numbers, once the rest of the receivers get healthy. I am leaning towards the trade, but would like some outside opinions before i pull the trigger. thanks.

league scoring: QB heavy, No PPR

my roster:

QB: McNabb (PHI) / Schaub (HOU)

RB: Portis (WAS)/ P.Thomas (NO) / M.Bush (OAK) / C.Wells (AZ) / D.Brown (IND)

WR: Fitzgerald (AZ) / Bowe (KC) / Manningham NYG) / Berrian (MIN)

TE: Finley (GB)

K: Keading (SD)

D/ST: Packers

other's roster:

QB: Brady (NE)

RB: S.Jackson (StL) / J.Jones (SEA) / E.James (SEA)

WR: Boldin (AZ) / L.Evans (BUF) / stuckey (NYJ) / K.Walter (HOU)

TE: Olsen (CHI)

K: Bironas (TEN)

D/ST: Vikings

Based on your scoring, and that Brady should eventually get it together, it might work out well for you. I like Schaub and I think Fitz and Boldin were close in production when both played last year. The deal is pretty close and hinges on how long it takes for Brady to return to form and whether Schaub and HOU are more consistent (and healthy) moving forward.

welll.. if u look at that one stat... that in the past 2-3 years.. when boldin plays.. fitz doesn't score any TDS..

boldin would be a better choice. And thus far this season.. teams have been double/ trippling fitz... might be kinda frustrating to root for him.

He's still a godly player though... if you think brady will get better... then do it. (brady does pass.. ALOT)

I would do it. Schaub's value is near its peak and Brady's near its low. What you lose with Boldin will be more than made up for with Brady, especially with no PPR and "QB heavy" scoring. I also think Schaub is more injury-prone, and Brady has a ton more weapons.