[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you own Jennings, S. Holmes and Steve Smith (NYG)

Cowboyz1

I am in an hugh struggle here. I want to trade but who is going to be better and more consistant over the year. With these wrist dings and all but this Smith kid is good. I am in a PPR league which makes Smith and Holmes more valuable to me but then Jennings puts up an egg last week but he should be solid. What do you guys think and who would you sit this week of the three.

start 3 jennings. Hey Sailor! New in town???.

I'd trade Holmes. He's a bit inconsistent. I think Jennings will be just fine. Smith is nice in a PPR. I foresee teams dropping back and concentrating on PGH wide receivers more since their running game can't be respected at the moment.

I'd trade Holmes. He's a bit inconsistent. I think Jennings will be just fine. Smith is nice in a PPR. I foresee teams dropping back and concentrating on PGH wide receivers more since their running game can't be respected at the moment.

what he said....

but I can see the Steelers in more shootouts due to Polamalu being out...