[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to start Ronnie Brown or Chris Johnson?

MONO  TUGBOAT

I'm in a PPR, 6 pts per TD's with yardage bonus at 100/150/200 RB and WRs league. I love my roster, but the problem every week when you have strong options is, who do I start?

This is my roster, bold is a starter this week. I need to start QB, 2-RB, 2-WR, TE, K, DST. My dilemma is who to start for my 2nd RB this week. I'm considering starting Matt Schaub over Brady this week too. Especially now that Moss and Welker may be banged up. Feel for to give me your option, thoughts or concerns.

Thanks and good luck~

QB- Tom Brady (ATL)

QB- Matt Schaub (JAX)

RB- Chris Johnson (@NYJ)

RB- Steve Slaton (JAX)

RB- Ronnie Brown (@SD)

RB- Pierre Thomas (@BUF)

RB- Felix Jones (CAR)

WR- Larry Fitz (INDY)

WR- Greg Jennings (@ StL)

WR- Roy E Williams (CAR)

WR- Mario Manningham (@TB)

TE- John Carlson (CHI)

TE- Dustin Keller (TEN)

K- Mason Crosby (@StL)

K- Lawrence Tynes (@TB)

DST- Cowboys

DST- Patriots

Slaton would sit on my bench until he can prove to be a starter.....CJ and Brown are my starters if I had your roster...Brady still gets the start IMO...Moss seems to be very secluded as to why or how hurt (if at all) ...could be reaction to the Jets/Favre ruling and they are disclosing every little thing...I would even be tempted to start Felix Jones above Brown....

Edited by Wizards

start CJ and Brown (especially Brown because I am benching him in Huddle Ladder league as he went off last week when I benched him) :wacko:

CJ is a must start regardless, especially with your options.....but if you had better options, I'd consider benching this "stud"...

if you want to bench him, you might as well trade him to a team that is 2-0 and has a few RB's to choose from that might start in your lineup...

and starting Felix is tempting, but you have solid plays elsewhere...