[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex Opton: Who to start this week?

Ten team league.......6 pts for rushing/receiving td...1 pt every 10 yards...NO Pts Per Catch

Starting line up is:

Ryan

Gore

Grant

Colston

Gates

Kaeding

Titans D

Have following options:

Pierre Thomas at Buffalo....does Hamilton (????) steal carries after PT is finally heathly???

DeSean Jackson vs KC; banged up with groin injury, no McNabb, but has had 2 solid games with tds

Johnny Knox at Seattle....seems to be Cutler's target, but is 3rd WR.....could be a lot of Forte in this game

Beanie Wells vs Indy: I can actually see him having a decent game as they got both Hightower and him involved; high risk/high reward

Santana Moss at Detroit: has show me nothing yet....

guessing between PT and DeSean???

local media says that Jackson ran routes like there was nothing wrong yesterday....

play him against the Chiefs at home....the Eagles are going to want to make a statement this week - with or without McNabb...

Thanks for the local media tip. appreciate it....

hoping PT does well, but somewhat of a risk, having not played in 3 games (cept his lone carry last week for negative yards!!)

Thanks for the local media tip. appreciate it....

hoping PT does well, but somewhat of a risk, having not played in 3 games (cept his lone carry last week for negative yards!!)

yeah, right now I have PT and will play the wait and see game until otherwise....but the scoring in my league favors Bush....so Bush gets the start...until further notice anyways...

if you have a second...can you check out my post a little bit below?