[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR help for tomorrow, thanks!

davethomasowns

Hey guys. I am starting Andre Johnson as my WR1. I need to also start one of these three:

Mario Manningham vs TB

Dwanye Bowe vs PHI

Anquan Boldin vs IND

I played Bowe the first two weeks and then picked up Manningham after the Week 2 blowup. I still don’t know if he is going to continue where he left off… what do you guys think? Which would you start out of these 3?

Thanks and good luck to everyone tomorrow!!

I would start Boldin. It might be a tough matchup, but at least with the Colts in town you know the Cardinals are very unlikely to play with a comfortable lead (i.e. run the clock out). Boldin will still get his, as I think people are scrutinizing matchups for WRs a little too closely. With Manningham, my worries are whether or not last week was a one-week wonder type thing. I doubt it was, but just in case you can bench him this week since you have a quality option in Boldin. Plus, the Giants are way more likely to be able to run the ball this week, so I would expect them to throw less this week than they have the previous two weeks. And with Dwayne Bowe, his questionable tag plus playing in Philly are reasons enough to steer clear with a better option like Boldin. Bowe just seems riskier and plays in a poorer offense. Not to mention the Eagle D will have something to prove after getting shredded by Brees & Co.

Edited by MTSuper7