[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I just got BRADY! Team Panicked and I took advantage!

robert terni

PPR league we start QB RB WR WR WR/RB TE K DEF

Heres my team before trade

QB

Hasselbeck

Trent Edwards

RB

Gore

Chris Johnson

Parker

Coffee

WR

Andre Johnson

Roddy White

Desean Jax

Burleson

Manningham

TE

Carlson

Watson

K

Longwell

DEF

Broncos

I traded Desean Jax and Parker for Brady and Chambers...chambers was just a throw in...thoughts? I needed a QB BADLY!! It was hard to give up DJAX but i have alot of WRs and can manage

and one of the teams in my division is having an uproar over it!! Threatening to trade all his good players to his brother and calling it a yr...and trying to convince teams to veto it...and note this is my so called best friend talking like this and this is my friend who traded me chris johnson and burleson for portis and braylon b4 season begun

wow my loser friend tried trading rodgers fitzgerald barber and gates to his brother for marshall mcnabb boss and felix jones right after he found out what my trade was!!! Thank god im the commish and i cant cancel trades that arent legit!! Talk about a cry baby! Thank god we got his $$ already lol

Edited by robert terni

Wow, I responded to this thread not knowing that you needed so much reassurance about your decisions. Good trade good find but please refrain from posting about how you fleesed another player who, in all seriousness, shouldn't be involved in FF.

IMO it sounds to good to be true all these things that just fell in your lap, but if it happend good for you.

BTW I found a $5 bill yesteray, should I post about it?