[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it time to cut Larry Johnson?

In a league where we can only start two RB's max, can only keep 4 RB's on the roster (so there are some guys out there all the time), and need help at WR with Bowe dinged up and the week 5 bye staring at me (Bears, Packers, Saints account for 4 of my 12 roster spots and 3/4 starters). The waivers aren't real exciting, but I think Santana Moss is out there along with guys like Crayton (has KC that week), Garcon (@ TEN in Week 5), and maybe DMason.

Can Johnson ever be of enough value to me to hold on to him in lieu of grabbing a bye week WR? Is it possible to turn one of my TE into something worth playing?

Can't say much about LJ, but yes, I think you should trade one of those tight ends and a QB for a WR, or at least drop Garrard for a free agent/WW. If you need the roster spot, there's no reason to carry 3 QB's unless you play 2, and one of those tight ends could certainly be valuable to someone.

Yes, you'll have to decide who's matchups are best, but all those guys sound like good options. Santana Moss can be inconsistent, but if they can get some other passing/running threats going, I think he can still be a solid #3.