[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade?

Scorcher

I promised I wasn't going to give anymore advice (since others just want someone to validate them), but it looks like you need some.

Roddy White #2,3,or 4 pick- Is the undisputed #1WR in ATL

Donald Brown- despite some recent success, is #2 behind Addai in a pass-first offense.

If Addai was injured and Roddy White struggles beyond week 6, then make the trade. Otherwise, cmon. Not a chance in hell...

I promised I wasn't going to give anymore advice (since others just want someone to validate them), but it looks like you need some.

Roddy White #2,3,or 4 pick- Is the undisputed #1WR in ATL

Donald Brown- despite some recent success, is #2 behind Addai in a pass-first offense.

If Addai was injured and Roddy White struggles beyond week 6, then make the trade. Otherwise, cmon. Not a chance in hell...

Thanks, good advice, and by the way that is what I was looking for(advice). Also I do the same thing and every Sunday night I promise myself I won't give any more advice! Thanks for answering!

oh common delusions .. lol don't stop giving advice b/c of one guy

I agree with delusions when he says " comon. Not a chance in hell..."

On top of all his reasons and your own (you've never used him)... you WILL have to use him during Reggie's bye week.

Gonna stand pat.