[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friggin Mess at RB ...upside vs studliness ?

isleseeya

Its a good problem to have as i have 4 rb's to choose from and i need two but not sure on if i go with guys that are hot now , good match ups or play my so called studs

need serious help and need to pick 2 of the 4 below ...Help please

1. MJD vs Titans - could be a tough match up ...Still leaning towards starting him anyway as he is my # 1

2. Portis vs Bucs - huge dud so far . Bucs are bad though and Portis / skins at home ...he has to break through finally right ? :wacko:

3. Coffee vs Rams - good home match up but still a rookie and not proven anything yet

4. Mcgahee vs Pats - Mcgahee keeps scoring but the week he does not it will hurt since he is splitting carries with Rice

Let me know what you think and TIA

As much as I hate to say bench MJD, this might be the week to do it. This is the second year I've had him, and he can be extremely good against any defense, but strong ones that key up on him can ruin his day. That's not to say he won't perform well, but you got good options to go with and see how he responds to tough Ds going forward.

But it all depends on what Portis is looking like. You might have to do some research on that to see what you think going forward, but on paper his matchup looks good. Even though TB is no slouch defense (not quite), portis is no slouch back either. It obviously all depends on his durability, which is looking to be an issue even earlier this season.

As for the second spot, you should give Coffee a shot this week. He was a large part of SF leading the preseason in rushing. They like to run the ball, and the kid still had over 50 yards coming in off the bench vs. the Vikings Williams Wall. That's about as good as you could expect most backs to do against them, and STL at home should be much easier.

McGahee is a huge pleasant late-draft sleeper, and his performance looks to be more of a resurrection than a fluke. Yes, Ray Rice is still #1, but he busted a big one last game (on the one drive he didn't get the TD run). Other than that, he is their goal-line back and again a huge part of an offense that likes to run the ball. So sorry Ray Rice owners.... But don't start him against the Pats who embarrassed my Falcons on offense last week.

So pretty much, I'd go, either Portis/MJD, depending on which you feel better about, and of course, Coffee (this week anyway).

As much as I hate to say bench MJD, this might be the week to do it. This is the second year I've had him, and he can be extremely good against any defense, but strong ones that key up on him can ruin his day. That's not to say he won't perform well, but you got good options to go with and see how he responds to tough Ds going forward.

But it all depends on what Portis is looking like. You might have to do some research on that to see what you think going forward, but on paper his matchup looks good. Even though TB is no slouch defense (not quite), portis is no slouch back either. It obviously all depends on his durability, which is looking to be an issue even earlier this season.

As for the second spot, you should give Coffee a shot this week. He was a large part of SF leading the preseason in rushing. They like to run the ball, and the kid still had over 50 yards coming in off the bench vs. the Vikings Williams Wall. That's about as good as you could expect most backs to do against them, and STL at home should be much easier.

McGahee is a huge pleasant late-draft sleeper, and his performance looks to be more of a resurrection than a fluke. Yes, Ray Rice is still #1, but he busted a big one last game (on the one drive he didn't get the TD run). Other than that, he is their goal-line back and again a huge part of an offense that likes to run the ball. So sorry Ray Rice owners.... But don't start him against the Pats who embarrassed my Falcons on offense last week.

So pretty much, I'd go, either Portis/MJD, depending on which you feel better about, and of course, Coffee (this week anyway).

thanks ...good info :wacko:

I have the same RB cept throw in LT and Steeven Jackson into the mix.... and take out MJD.... Mcgahee should still score against the pats but over coffee or portis? Sjax i hope does well against SF... but i really need some help

I'd definately start Coffee this week. Rookie or not, a team built on running facing a defense that gave up 100 yards to Grant, 79 to Portis, and 117 to Julius Jones shouldn't have a problem posting numbers.

if u could hlp me out with my whole lineup this week... i'm 0-3 and i just keep facing people who get a really lucky player like first week the eagles D put up 55 points then week 2 i face chris johnson at 55 points then i faced vikings and percy harbvin with 33 points each... ugh

could u help me out with my starters? http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=299648