[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ochocinco for 1 of Bal RBs

The Hellion

12 team,Std scoring non-PPR league

My Team

QB-A.Rogers

J. Flacco

RB-AP

P.Thomas

J.Jones

etal

WR-G.Jennings

C.Ochocinco

D. Jackson

M.S. Walker

etal

I've been offered one of the Bal. backs for Ochocinco. Should I take a flyer on McGahee staying healthy, a flyer on McGahee going down and increasing Rice's numbers or reject offer?

Not sure I would trade #85 for either but if I had to choose, it would be Rice. We've seen this play out over and over where old injuries start wearing players down or they get injured again. In all my leagues this year, I'm keeping Rice and betting that sooner or later McGahee is going to fall.

In your case, Jennings and Jackson should be your #1 and #2 WRs so Ocho should be #3 or flex. After AP, your RBs have a lot of questions around them so you may want to shore them up a little for some protection later on.

Other guy has sweetened the deal by offering me both Rice and McGahee for Ocho and Lance Moore, who is at the end of my bench. I still don't think either of these guys would push one of my starters out of my lineup but might be useful down the road. What do you think?