[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yahoo Fantasy Waiver Question

I'm trying to pick up a guy on waivers, but I might be too low on the list. Do you know right away if someone higher claims him, or will I have to wait until he's set to clear to find out?

I'm still not certain whether I'd drop the other guy for a free-agent otherwise (so it might not even matter), but I at least want to know how soon I can consider a back-up plan if I can't land the waiver gem.

Sorry to waste space on this page with a lame question like this, but I'm really curious to know. Could really use the RB depth, and Cadillac's owner lost patience.

I'm trying to pick up a guy on waivers, but I might be too low on the list. Do you know right away if someone higher claims him, or will I have to wait until he's set to clear to find out?

I'm still not certain whether I'd drop the other guy for a free-agent otherwise (so it might not even matter), but I at least want to know how soon I can consider a back-up plan if I can't land the waiver gem.

Sorry to waste space on this page with a lame question like this, but I'm really curious to know. Could really use the RB depth, and Cadillac's owner lost patience.

You won't know who's gotten him until the player clears waivers.

It's been a few years since I've been in a yahoo league, but I seem to recall that, like others, you get to put in back-up options if your first choice is taken. This may involve dropping the same guy you were going to drop for another player or dropping someone else entirely for another player.