[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Potential Trade

Salmon Bomb

It a wash really and why trade kickers?

I anticipate Crosby to be 20 or so points better than Bironas this season.

Also, if it matters, Breaston and Clayton are on the bench while Wayne and Driver start.

Basically, I feel comfortable with my starters and am willing to trade 2 bench players for a potential homerun starter in a few weeks time.

Edited by Salmon Bomb

Kickers have been scrapped from the deal.

It is essentially Welker for Crayton and Holt. He's throwing in Isaac Bruce as well, but i expect him to be swiftly cut from the team.

Is the potential of a productive Welker worth losing a solid bench WR in Crayton?

Let me help you out Fish Bomb, if you help others they will help you in return. This message board is a two way street. One other note, calling everyone names typically doesn't help (you get good advice).

My $0.02, if you can trade bench players for a starter do it. Issue here is no one except the great hooded one knows how bad Welker is really hurt. If you feel lucky and think he will will be back in a few weeks make the deal since you are only giving up bench depth anyway.

Good luck

If you have solid starters already that you are comfortable with, go ahead and take the chance. I would think you would only play Crayton or Holt if you were in desperate need of a WR. There is no point in having them on teh bench when you would play Clayton over them anyway. And I would rather wait and see if Welker can get healthy. You will then be able to start him over Driver or trade him for better.