[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice: Grant and S. Moss for Choice, Coffee, Hightower

ten team league....

Coffee owner realizes that in a few weeks, probably won't have much use for him....Ditto with Hightower if Beanie gets the starting job...choice is a throw in...

I GIVE:

Grant (hate to part with him......)

Santana Moss

for:

Hightower

Coffee

Choice.

we keep 2 franchise players, current team is in signature...

thanks

do i pull the trigger?

we can start 3 backs during the week....will never start Santana with confidence...

figure Coffee gets me through Gore's injury, and if Gore is out for exended period, could have big upside...

Will start Pierre Thomas....

Can start Hightower, and if Beanie gets it going, have the back up.....

If MBIII is out this week, huge start...

I'd rather do Coffee for Moss straight up if you are that indifferent about Moss. Giving up him and Grant for basically spare parts is not worth it. None of those guys have much value when the others are healthy.

-Heroes

tried that....he is thinking that moss is a 'spare part', per se, and basically wants Grant......

he figures he's got the upper hand, having Coffee and knowing Gore is out for some time....as well as Hightower being the starter...

he did say he'd consider:

Beanie Wells/Moss for Coffee/Choice...

again, 1-2 weeks, Choice is value isn't much...

Beanie Wells/Moss for Coffee/Choice

I would be all over that. Sure Choice may not be worth much IF the others are healthy, but you don't need him with:

Gore/Coffee

Grant

PThomas/Bell

All is not well in ARI and Wells has struggled in the time he has gotten. He may still turn out OK, but it isn't a guarantee this year.

-Heroes

Beanie Wells/Moss for Coffee/Choice

I would be all over that. Sure Choice may not be worth much IF the others are healthy, but you don't need him with:

Gore/Coffee

Grant

PThomas/Bell

All is not well in ARI and Wells has struggled in the time he has gotten. He may still turn out OK, but it isn't a guarantee this year.

-Heroes

Thanks for the feeback....actually, the times he has gotten the ball more than 5 times, Wells has rushed well.......It says that he didn't play this past week as he hadnt learned a lot of the offense.......If I was a betting man, I'd say that Beanie is the runner after the bye....but you might be right...

How good does Wells have to be to get playing time over your other guys?

He would have to have an incredible turnaround to warrant more than a couple spot starts over your other RBs...

Possible yes, probable, no.

You just don't lose that much. Coffee could help in the coming weeks with Gore out and even if Wells turns into a stud (and the ARI O-line didn't look great in IND) Wells won't be THAT much better than your other studs.

-Heroes