[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS WR this week. (Boldin on a bye)

CrimsonGhost

Im leaning towards Kevin Walter with OAk secondary banged up. Andre going against one of the leagues best in Nnamdi Asomugha should mean plenty of looks for Walter. SD is doing decent against the pass this year but Pit may be down and need big plays form WR position to win what many feel is a must win for them. Hines has yet to hit the paydirt so it seems like this could be the week.....Who should i go with this week? Guess you could add Percy Harvin to the list...

Walter

Ward

Harvin

Edited by CrimsonGhost

Both teams need a win. Bad. They will be doing everything possible to win. I'm not sold on Kevin Walter. He's not consistent enough for my liking. Andre will have a tough match up but i honestly believe you can expect a TD atleast from him. I'd start ward with Confidence knowing he's going to get atleast 5-6 catches, 50+ yards hopfully, and maybe a TD.