[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

need help with this trade?

cheesehead12

I get:

Steven Jackson

Terrel Owens

I trade:

Marques Colston

Addai

My team would look like this with the trade:

QB:Rodgers

RB:Deangelo Williams

RB:Steven Jackson

RB/WR:Mcfadden

WR:Vincent Jackson

WR:Calvin Johnson

TE:Shiancoe

DP:Thomas Davis

DP:James Harrison

D:Packers

K:Nick Folk

Bench

Dansby

Royal

Wells

Hasselback

Owens

Finley

Buckhalter

Sims-Walker

bump

I say keep Colston, as the main target in an offense that likes to air it out, and often, rather than pick up TO who, regardless of whether or not he sees more touches, can't seem to actually CATCH them this year.

That said, BEtween Addai and SJax, I'd rather see whats available on the waiver wire.

I say keep Colston, as the main target in an offense that likes to air it out, and often, rather than pick up TO who, regardless of whether or not he sees more touches, can't seem to actually CATCH them this year.

That said, BEtween Addai and SJax, I'd rather see whats available on the waiver wire.

should i try and counter and get chris johnson?

I would do the trade. I don't care for Owens & Addai, so you're basically trading Colston for SJax. Since you're in a league that allows you to play 3RBs to 2WRs, that increases the values of the running backs.

If I was you though, I'd replace Owens with a TE of his. Anyone has gotta be better than Shaincoe. On my 1 team that had Shaincoe, I just traded away Harvin & Ginn to get Celek.