[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which trade would you do?

SpinalTapp

Deal 1

I give Turner + Manningham

I get MJD

Deal 2

I give F.Taylor + Manningham

I get F.Gore (out for three weeks - who knows what he will have when he gets back...or if he will be in a time share)

My RBs - Turner, Forte, Moreno, F.Taylor, J.Davis, Maroney

My WRs- R.Moss, R.Wayne, Manningham, Sims-Walker, E.Royal

I start 2RBs, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR

Turner and Manningham is way too much for just about anybody, and while I'm an MJD owner and am still high on him, you'd be just fine without him. His production can be hurt by a tough opponent, and you'd have no stud to start those weeks. Not saying it's not worth picking him up and playing him, but it's alot to give up, both in the players' value and your starting options.

In Manningham and Taylor, on the other hand, you are losing some quality and potentially valuable players, but you probably picked Taylor low and MM off waivers, so this is an outstanding deal.... And you'd still keep your runningback talent to get by until Gore gets better (even if MT and Forte are underperforming, they're still top pick studs that should have some breakout games). Plus you obviously have enough WR talent to let the young wideout go.

Then with a healthy Gore, you seem to have a more reliable #1, and can play Turner and Forte according to matchup. You don't get an immediate impact player, but in the long run it's just as good, and you give up way less. (Sorry those two studs haven't worked better for you though).

how did u get Turner and Forte both

we play in a modified keeper league. We can keep any players drafted in the fourth round or later for three years. I drafted Turner two years ago in the 5th. I drafted Forte at 4.3 last year. I also drafted Brady 4.3 and Gates 4.4 two years ago (had two 4th round picks via a trade).

Walked into this season with Brady, Turner, Forte, and Gates in a league where you can only keep 4th rounders or later for three years...I felt pretty money before the season - no other team had anything close to this keeper squad.....you pretty much know how it has turned out so far - I'm 1-2 and struggling. Apparently, I would have been better with E.Manning, Sproles, Berrian, and D.Hixon as keepers - that guy is 2-1 and leading the league in points.

With all that said...Forte has one more keeper year left so I wont be trading him and I have no other real good keeper players on my squad for next year.

So....would you pull the trigger on the Taylor + Manningham for P.Thomas? I would rotate P.Thomas, Forte, and Moreno as my RB2 and Flex Back based on matchup, playing time, and health.