[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB's WDIS?

shad11

Coffee @ Rams

PT @ jets

Portis @ TB

Caddy @ Wa

Right now I have PT and Coffee starting. Could Caddy be a good play this week if Ward is out? Or, do I give Portis another shot at a good matuchup? I'm not really liking PT's match up this week eigther.

Edited by shad11

Coffee is a no brainer, he'll get all the carries and the Rams generally suck

I'd stay away from Caddy, for me the choice is really between Portis and PT.

The rest of your team looks pretty strong to me, given that I'd take the higher risk/reward player which for me is Portis...I think Pierre and Portis probably have similar games, but the likelihood of Thomas having a big game against that Jet's D is lower than Portis remembering he's a pretty good RB and gashing the sad Bucs for 100 yards and a TD.

Best of Luck,

WashD

Coffee is a no brainer, he'll get all the carries and the Rams generally suck

I'd stay away from Caddy, for me the choice is really between Portis and PT.

The rest of your team looks pretty strong to me, given that I'd take the higher risk/reward player which for me is Portis...I think Pierre and Portis probably have similar games, but the likelihood of Thomas having a big game against that Jet's D is lower than Portis remembering he's a pretty good RB and gashing the sad Bucs for 100 yards and a TD.

Best of Luck,

WashD

agreed...Coffee and Portis. Coffee will get 22-28 carries and I just feel more comfortable with the Portis vs Tb matchup than I do the PT vs NYJ.

goood luck

agreed...Coffee and Portis. Coffee will get 22-28 carries and I just feel more comfortable with the Portis vs Tb matchup than I do the PT vs NYJ.

goood luck

The only thing I might disagree with is PT versus NYJ. Buffalo clearly showed that Brees can be shut down but given the opportunity, PT exploded. I think PT will get more touches than people are thinking.

Thanks guys, Im guessing PT will put up some numbers compariable to what Chris Johnson did in week two. I wish portis was the no brainer like he used to be. But i know if I sit him, this would definitely be the week he bounces back!

Edited by shad11