[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

bulger or boller

hayduke2005

In total seriousness and without any intentions of being a smart-ass, does it really matter?

no offense taken and i totally expected such a comment. while st. louis is an anemic bunch of underachievers i play in a 14 team 2 QB league where sadly. it does matter.

boller starting will help me trade him and until i know if he is going to start or not i am stuck so again, it does matter at least in the fantasy world we all live in...i'd love any inside information on bulger's injury status or boller moving forward fr this week..

thanks in advance.

I think Boller gets the nod but that's hard to tell. Same thing with Jake D. They paid 20 million for the cat and they expect their monies worth so he gets the nod even after 7 INT's in the first 3 weeks. Hopefully, St Lious has a different approach and wants to not beat Detriots losing streak!

Understood. I'm nowhere near STL so I don't have the inside track but I did read this earlier today:

Rams coach Steve Spagnuolo said Wednesday that he is comfortable starting Kyle Boller with Marc Bulger (shoulder) injured.

"He's been terrific," Spags said. "He stepped up in a similar position in preseason games when Marc got hurt. He's been a starter in this league, so that's comforting." Spagnuolo added that he didn't expect Bulger to practice on Wednesday. The Rams seem likely to roll with Boller at San Francisco. Sep. 30 - 1:26 pm et

Source: Santa Rosa Press Democrat