[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Carlson, Celek, or Garcon

Team in sig. League combines WR/TE.

Who would you rather have for the rest of the season?

This is purely for bench depth and trade value since my team is already stacked.

I probably rank them as shown, with Celek having the best upside. His production in the playoffs and this season indicates he is a go-to guy in the red zone.

Celek

Carlson

Garcon

Are they all pretty close or does one stand above the others?

Thanks in advance.

In situtations like this I like to look at the schedule of the teams in the fantasy play offs to see if any have intriguing match ups I might want to take advantage of...

Seattle and Carlson take on Houston in week 14, TBB in week 15, and then GB in week 16

The eagles have the Giants in week 14, SF in week 15, and Denver in week 16

Given what we've seen out of Houston and TBB so far this season I think Carlson has the better opportunity to be a difference maker in the first two weeks of the fantasy play offs....I might lean that way, also assuming that Carlson takes a bump in value if Hass is able to return and stay unbroken.

Best of Luck,

WashD