[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate these players

1. Moreno is already receiving 70% of the touches in Denver.... that should continue. if not grow as he has performed very well... He is ready to break lose and score on a big play this week... the fact that buckhalter has been breaking a few good runs proves that the denver running scheme is working, and as moreno continues to get more touches... watch out. Moreno has averaged 20 touches over the past two games while buckhalter has averaged only 12. it is clear to me who they are going to lean on in Denver.... and Denver has a great defense.... which = run, run, run, and then run some more!

2. Lynch will get 50% of the touches in Buf..., but fred jackson is too good, and should continue to play a l lot

3. Rice is consistent, but I see mcgahee continuing to take more away.

4. Bradshaw is getting less than 15 touches per game.

5. Brown... not enough touches yet either.

So, as you can tell, i place Moreno high above the rest.

Lynch - I think their O is balanced now IF he is the starter he would my #1 in this list

Moreno - Lots of upside, DEN is running first. Could swap with Lynch

Rice - Appears to be #2 there, still looks like there may be enough stats there to make him a decent flex play

Brown - Not a running team, Addai still appears to be holding his own so far this year.

Bradshaw - Hurt and the G-Men appear to be a pass first team

Lynch - I think their O is balanced now IF he is the starter he would my #1 in this list

Moreno - Lots of upside, DEN is running first. Could swap with Lynch

Rice - Appears to be #2 there, still looks like there may be enough stats there to make him a decent flex play

Brown - Not a running team, Addai still appears to be holding his own so far this year.

Bradshaw - Hurt and the G-Men appear to be a pass first team

Thanks!!

The Giants did rush 49 times last game though!

Thanks!!

The Giants did rush 49 times last game though!

And they won 24-0. Tampa only had 86 yards of offense. Two of the three scores were still passing TD's.

Thru 3 games 91 passes and 109 rushes.

Take away the Tampa game and it was:

66 passes and 50 rushes.

I still think their game plan is pass first. I may be way off base here, but they sure look like a passing team to me.

Moreno and Brown have both been productive in the time they have been given, but they split time with equally productive backfield mates. Both have upside obviously if they start to garner more carries or their partners get hurt.

I actually like Bradshaw alot and have tried to acquire him all season. Though he is dinged now, it appears minor and he has been very impressive in preseason and regular season. I don't know that the Giants are a pass-first team despite what we've see from them so far. Jacobs can wear down, so I predict some very good games for Bradshaw as the season wears on.

Rice- similar situation to Bradshaw.

Lynch- similar situation to Brown and Moreno moving forward and the most murky.