[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rest of year value on these 3 QB's

Piranha-z

I got out bid on Sanchez. I have Warner, Hass, Edwards and we start 2 QB, 4pt per TD 1pt per 20 yds and -1 for INT. I just hope Warner can stay healthy!!! He is on bye this week and Hass is still out, so I need a filler for this week and possibly longer if Hass's injury keeps lingering :-(

Who has the better week 4 start and also possible long term from the following:

Hill - probably do OK, but not a lot of weapons besides Davis

Stafford - Can only get better IMO

Anderson - Don't know about chancing this one

I could also pick up Wallace but I don't really wanna play the "who's gonna start" game.

Please help. I have until game time to pick anyone up.

OK, so Hill and Stafford seem to be the front runners. Just out of curiosity, I was looking at the strength of schedule for the remainder of the year for QB's, and San Fran is #2 and Detroit #10. I know it's just a reference, but it appears Hill has the easiest schedule (if I am understanding it correctly), especially the two games that land on our play-offs. Maybe I'm thinking ahead too far......................