[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

huge trade

radernashun

I would not even hesitate on this trade.

Rivers and Ryan are both great players, in the long haul though. I prefer Rivers and his options.

Slaton will not be able to fill the gap where MJD once was, however he does have a slight upside if they can ever get that offense in Houston going.

Fitz....has more value that two Whites.

Jump on this trade now.

No doubt about it!!! you are getting the better deal. You are upgrading at QB and WR. Can you answer my post as well? I was offered Hasselback for Sanchez. Warner is my starter and I have Flacco also.

thanks

Yes. You already have two decent QBs. I believe Hass is the better choice in the long haul. At the very least you could pawn off the lesser of the three QBs late in the season. My .02.

Good trade for you. White seems to be struggling a bit this year, and Rivers is an upgrade at QB. The only problem I could see is giving up MJD leaves you with a thin RB core is Slaton doesn't start performing, specially with K Smith out and Lynch coming back to steal touches from Jackson.