[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need help on trade please

Dazzlemaster

My team is in my signature. I have both Olsen and Celek, so I am looking to move one for a WR. Bowe is hurt and Royal cant be started at this point. What do you think about me getting Donald Driver for Celek and Mendenhal. I am 1-2 in the league and need to start winning soon. Thanks for you help. Leave a link and Ill answer yours.

I like Celek this year, I just traded Harvin & Ginn to get him. But that being said, the trade benefit you, as Driver is playing like a top 20 receiver this year. Did you get any other offers for Celek though? Once I picked him up, I got an offer to trade him away from Santonio Holmes. Given that my other TE is Shincoe, I'll stay put.

No other offers yet. I would agree that I am giving up a lot. But my thought is that it helps my team, and I need to start winning soon. Im leaning towards doing the trade. I see Celek and Olson as pretty much even this year. olson started slow, but was seeing a lot of double teams. I would appreciate some more thoughts cause I am starting Manningham this week, but Bowe cant be trusted and my only other reciever is Royal, and he has cost me a loss already this season and I dont feel good starting him.