[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex Help! Jennings or Jerome Harrison

txpkrbkr

Jennings @ MIN or Jerome v CIN? No PPR. Standard scoring. Will help on yours!

Until Jennings gets his act together I'd roll with Harrison who'll get 95% of the RB touches. Rodgers can't stop getting sacked and that will continue to screw up Jennings' numbers in week 4 I think.

Here's mine http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=300552

Until Jennings gets his act together I'd roll with Harrison who'll get 95% of the RB touches. Rodgers can't stop getting sacked and that will continue to screw up Jennings' numbers in week 4 I think.

Here's mine http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=300552

2 out of 3 games with over 100yds is bad and he needs to get his act together???

Man tough crowd... go with Jennings :wacko:

Hey Sailor! New in town??? are you talking about? He had 2 catches last week over 100yd

week 2 shut out

week 1 6 catches 1 td and over 100

JENNINGS IS THE PLAY

Look bro you sound a little defensive so let me clarify. I have Jennings on several teams. My concern is that in his last 2 games he has had 2 catches. Between those 2 games he went 5 full quarters without a catch. This is not exactly what I want from my WR1. Now he has been injured so that most likely had something to do with it. If healthy I would vote for Jennings all day long but with Jamal Lewis out and James Davis on IR it seems most logical to roll with the guy who'll get guaranteed touches. Unless you know something about Jennings' injury that no one else does, it might be safer to go with Jerome is all I'm saying. I could be wrong but at half time Jerome has 11 touches so far. (albeit for 33 lousy yds but you get my point..I hope.)

I don't mean to be defenseive or anything. But Jennings is a stud. Ok he went 5 quarters with out a catch. I got ya... but what happened this last game? 103 yds with only 2 catches. My whole arguement is basically, the browns stink...something bad.. they had not scored an offensive td in what 8 or 9 games. Now Harrison did have a decent game what a 100 yds or something but he is on the browns....

I might be wrong but I see Jennings with a td and atleast 70. We will see.

again this is just my thoughts. and You have yours and I didn't mean to be argumentive.

peace.