[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What the value of Vernon Davis

stokers

Olsen is on a bye and I'm trying to get Vernon Davis for an owner that also has Celek. II'm sitting in first place at 4-0, he's 1-3. I don't want to give up a whole lot and I could pickup Lewis from Jacksonville. Not my first choice, but I will for a week if I have to.

Based on my team, who could I give up in tempting him to trade Davis?

What is the other teams needs? (rb, wr)?

Vernon is hot right now and I doubt he will come cheap. I think teams will start defending him more and make 49's beat them with th wr's. I truly think come year end Greg O and Vernon will be about the same points wise

He's looking for a rb, which I don't think I would part with any of mine for Davis. It's a IDP league and I just picked up Jared Allen after last nights big game for him. He'll trade Allen for Davis, however I'm thinking of possibly keeping Allen now. LOL

Should I just get Lewis and not worry about it, or is Davis worth it?