[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rivers and Vjax for Brees and Jennings?

Here's my team. 6 point passing TDs. Non-PPR. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 K, 1 TE, 1 DEF.

My Team:

QB: Brees, Orton

RB: Kevin Smith, Bradshaw, Tashard Choice, Glen Coffee, Larry Johnson

WR: Jennings, Colston, Mason, Burleson

TE: Cooley

K: Bironas

DEF: Vikes

His team:

QB: Rivers, Garrard

RB: Sproles, L.T., Ronnie Brown, Portis

WR: VJax, Manningham, Roddy White, Royal

TE: Vernon Davis, Greg Olsen

K: Nedney

DEF: Bengals

His offer -

Brees, Jennings, Mason, and Coffee

FOR

Rivers, V.Jax, Ronnie Brown, Royal

Considering the lackluster play of the Green Bay offense, and the relatively solid play of Vajayjay, PLUS the fact that I could use another decent RB (which I think Brown probably is) would this trade be viable? I see Coffee and Royal as a wash. They'll both get dropped eventually. Mason is hard to give up as I lose my WR depth.

At first I was going to say no, don't make this trade. Try and get another good RB, but then I scrolled down and saw that Brown is part of the deal which changes my thinking a bit. You need another good rb for sure. I wouldn't want to part with Brees and I think Jennings will start to turn it around. If it's the best deal you can get, I would do it.

please answer mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=300984

This is a really tough call...I would do it if you think Eddie Royal can turn it around...if not, I think it might kill you wrs a bit too much...but idk....you do still have burleson who i think will be a great wr3 the rest of the year...you do need ronnie brown, though...put a gun to my head...it would prolly depend on where i was in the standings and if i thought i could wait it out for a better offer.

This is a really tough call...I would do it if you think Eddie Royal can turn it around...if not, I think it might kill you wrs a bit too much...but idk....you do still have burleson who i think will be a great wr3 the rest of the year...you do need ronnie brown, though...put a gun to my head...it would prolly depend on where i was in the standings and if i thought i could wait it out for a better offer.

I'm 1-3, tied for last.

When I'm trading Brees I want to make sure I'm getting something that will improve my team. I feel like if I were to get ANY QB for Brees, Rivers or Manning are them.

I'd probably do this trade. You def need the help at RB and the difference between Brees and Rivers won't really hurt you overall. The question is whether Brown is the best RB you can get. If so, then I think I would do it.