[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Crabtree & Edwards

Looking at your roster, I would drop only garcon out of who you have. Everyone else is pretty solid, I would if I had to drop New orleans, as the philly defense doesn't have their bye to worry about anymore and is a top defense. That being said, I would take edwards well before crabtree. No1 knows how crabtree's foot feels after surgery, not to mention the fact he hasn't been around football since june. I dont see him contributing much at all this year, edwards has more upside I think

Certainly this is the highlight story of the day.

Boy, I've owned Braylon Edwards, and it has been no fun.

Will going to the Jets and Mark Sanchez rejuvinate him??? We can only hope.

Rex Ryan might be a positive influence.

But, I also find Crabtree very enticing.

By the end of our season and playoff time, he could be putting up good numbers for Singletary's up and coming team.

The safer play right now, I agree, would be Edwards. But it sure is hard to recommend him over anyone, including Crabtree right now.

I'd be interested in what others think.

Ya it looks like Crabtree realized he was gonna miss out on a winning season, and SF realized they actually have a shot at the playoffs. So of course, he did his diva thing, and showed up just late enough to tempt you...

I do think you might see some good things out of the kid after week 7 or 8 when he learns the playbook better....But as for a consistent WR, it seems that he's a little late for that, with no training camp or real-game experience. I'd guess is he'll be a hit or miss each week, at best.

Only pick him up if you have someone you really want to drop, and the same goes for Edwards. Since he did nothing but draw coverage and drop balls in Cleveland, I don't see why he'll do better with an even younger QB in a system that already has a #1WR. If he can make Massaquoi look that good, I'd imagine he won't do much more than make Cotchery look like a stud.

BTW Stuckey wasn't exactly turning heads there as #2, and Braylon also has the disadvantage of not knowing the playbook (and a possible suspension). But if I had to choose 1 of these 2, I'd go with Edwards, as he does have NFL experience and a better situation with another WR threat to draw some coverage.... But I really wouldn't want to have either right now.

I think you're OK as is. I like Garcon in that offense more than the other two. But the other two might offer more upside later in the season. SFO is still a run-first team.

I actually think Cotch will benefit from the extra attention Braylon brings, and it seems NYJ is committing more heavily to the passing attack by making this move.

Please see mine. Cotch related.

-Heroes