[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DeAngelo Williams for Brandon Marshall

Infinity

I have Brandon Marshall, i am in need of a RB2. I was offered D. Williams for Marshall. I think i may take this offer.

These are my other WRs: Anquan Boldin, Hines Ward, Derek Mason, Muhsin Muhammad, and Chansi Stucki...i may pick up Crabtree off waivers.

Thers are my other RB: Michael Turner, Jerious Norwoord, Reggie Bush, LenDale White, and Jamal Lewis

Do i do it?

Sometimes, when people don't answer, it means it's that easy of a question.

I guess this guy must really need a WR or be worried about Carolina's offense, because he is getting absolute minimum value trading a stud like DW right now....and for Brandon Marshall... ya, he must be desperate.

Carolina will need to start establishing the run to take pressure of their weak passing game. DW started slow last year too. Take this trade before the guy realizes what he's giving up. Ur WRs would be fine, and this is more RB help than you could ever hope for.