[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Give Bell/Manningham for LJ/Cotch?

I see Manningham as a sell high for a number of reasons, including: Eli's heel, return of Nicks, bobbling issues, possible return to running game.

Bell has minimal value unless PT is injured.

LJ has looked poor but is a decent buy low candidate mainly because his schedule has been tough but has some useable matchups in the remaining schedule. If I he doesn't pan out, no big loss. But, starting RBs that don't share are hard to come by.

Cotchery and Manningham are ranked next to each other by the Huddle, and I think this is a bit of a wash. I don't see Edwards doing anything but helping free up Cotch more. Cotch has never failed to score less than 7 FF pts in a game this season. By acquiring Edwards, they might be making a commitment to keep the passing game active. I do lose some upside with Manningham, but I think he goes downhill from here.

Thoughts?

-Heroes

Sure you are basically trading bench players for bench players. Kind of a wash. But LJ is better than Bell, even if Bell was healthy he's behind Thomas and Bush.

But since Bell is injured I would think you'd need to offer more. Kind of a low move trading a injured player. Your league mates might call foul on that move.

You might have to give up Brow/Moreno....although I wouldn't.

Good Luck, see my post.

Hmm i wouldn't yet. I think the jets passing game is will be upgraded, I don't know if they will go with it 100%. IMO edwards main goal for the jets is to create space against DEF. Cotchery is not a star WR, where edwards might pull attention to the pass game allowing Lwash and thomas jones to run the ball more. Id keep super mario and bell

I see Manningham as a sell high for a number of reasons, including: Eli's heel, return of Nicks, bobbling issues, possible return to running game.

Bell has minimal value unless PT is injured.

LJ has looked poor but is a decent buy low candidate mainly because his schedule has been tough but has some useable matchups in the remaining schedule. If I he doesn't pan out, no big loss. But, starting RBs that don't share are hard to come by.

Cotchery and Manningham are ranked next to each other by the Huddle, and I think this is a bit of a wash. I don't see Edwards doing anything but helping free up Cotch more. Cotch has never failed to score less than 7 FF pts in a game this season. By acquiring Edwards, they might be making a commitment to keep the passing game active. I do lose some upside with Manningham, but I think he goes downhill from here.

Thoughts?

-Heroes

Do that deal now...yesterday. Cotch is, at worst, a #2 receiver and can play like a #1. People are worried about Braylon taking targets, but no one can deny the chemistry b/w Sanchez and Cotchery. Braylon's addition is only going to take pressure off of Cotchery. LJ is a buy low commodity and I think your analysis of Manningham is spot on.