[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How long does Mendenhall remain the starter

mdaschaf

I probably won't get him through waviers, but am thinking about putting in a claim just in case.

The two players I am considering dropping for him are Felix Jones or Julius Jones.

The F. Jones injury makes me a little nervous, seeing as if and when he comes back, he will still be behind Barber and Choice has looked well so, the touches between Choice/Jones may become less clear.

It also seems that every year I fall into the Julius Jones trap, so unpredictable, not that I am complaining about a 14th round pick.

Thoughts?

I read that the coach said the ball is in Mendenhall's hands right now until they hear about Parker's injury. Turf toe is a painful thing that tends to take a while. I think Mendenhall keeps the job for awhile and definitely will get more carries when Parker does come back.

Not sure who I would drop though, your team looks pretty solid.

I would consider dropping Felix if you end up landing Mendenhall... Really the only way Felix probably cracks your lineup is bye weeks or if Barber and Choice are both out? Mendenhall (albeit only one week) showed the potential to become an every week fantasy starter... JMO

I probably won't get him through waviers, but am thinking about putting in a claim just in case.

The two players I am considering dropping for him are Felix Jones or Julius Jones.

The F. Jones injury makes me a little nervous, seeing as if and when he comes back, he will still be behind Barber and Choice has looked well so, the touches between Choice/Jones may become less clear.

It also seems that every year I fall into the Julius Jones trap, so unpredictable, not that I am complaining about a 14th round pick.

Thoughts?

I wouldn't suggest moving for Mendenhall. Your loaded at RB. Mendenhall might end up the #1 in PIT and be good, but we've only seen 1 game. I wouldn't start him over Barber, Rice, or Brown unless they had a horrible matchup. I think you should keep Felix in case Barber goes down again. Try to package JJ and maybe White to someone for a better WR. JJ's put up solid #s over the year. He's the #11 RB in my league so far. Someone else wants to fall into the trap this year.

I don't think Felix goes behind Choice when he's back. Choice has played well at times, but was awful in DEN. I still get the feeling the coaches rate Felix higher than Choice still. Comparing the 3 Dallas RBs, Felix is avg. 10.1 yds./carry. Choice 3.7. Barber 5.7. That's too large of a difference between Felix and Choice to ignore. I think going forward into the season we'll see more Felix and less Choice with Barber getting 2/3 of the carries. Assuming they get healthy and stay there :wacko:

Edited by Mello