[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who should I drop to pick up a bye week TE?

jackets77

Here is my team:

Must start: 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1Flex (wr/rb), 1DST, 1K (ppr league)

QB:: Ryan, Cutler

RB: MJD, Slaton, Felix Jones, Choice, Wells, L.Washington

WR: CJ, Jennings, Houz, Hester

TE: Gates

DST: Vikes

K: Rackers

need a bye week filler for Gates, and need to drop someone....I'm pretty sure either one I drop will be picked up, as this is a very active league, and waivers are pretty active. I was strongly leaning towards dropping Wells, but now I'm having second thoughts and thinking about dropping Washington. I want to keep Choice for now as I think he's going to be my Flex starter this week due to byes and barber still not being 100%.

Another question I have is this. McCoy and Larry Johnson are available on waivers. Either one of them worth picking up and dropping Washington, Wells or Choice?

Any help would be much appreciated!

You can probably lose Washington. He hasn't done much and Greene is in the picture now. I wouldn't drop Beanie yet, he runs good but has made some rookie mistakes. But the coach is very miffed at Hightower right now. He said his fumble is the reason they lost their last game so I look for Wells to get more carries going forward. I wouldn't drop Choice either, as I read that Barber still has quad issues.

Although I'm not cazy about McCoy either only because I don't like to have to sit at my computer before all their games to see if Westbrook is going to play. And K.C. is bad.

Please see mine.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=300969

Yeah, I don't think I'm going to drop Choice. Probably won't pick up McCoy either.....just keep flip flopping between dropping Wells and Washington....and now leaning towards Washington....anyone else with any thoughts on this...gotta do it soon...