[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boldin or Jennings for Ronnie Brown

brownedog

Looking to possibly upgrade running back position. Have someone looking for a top receiver. We are currently looking at either Jennings or Boldin for Ronnie Brown. They are backing off a bit on Jennings (probably cuz of Monday night).

Question 1 is should I do this at all or just stay put. Question 2 is should I do this with Boldin?

My lineup:

QB: Matt Ryan, Eli Manning

RB (start 2): Ryan Grant, Reggie Bush, Marshawn Lynch, Donald Brown

WR/TE (start 3): Jennings, Boldin, T. Gonzalez, Garcon, Santana Moss

DST: Vikings

12 team, single season league, non-ppr, 1pt per 10 yards, 6pt per TD

Thanks!

Edited by brownedog

IMO, I would explore other options than Ronnie Brown. Remember, Miami has the toughest schedule this season and they have a brand new QB so Sparano won't depend on him to win games for them. Teams will try to stop the rushing attack/wildcat first. I think you could target better than Ronnie for those 2 studs (think Slaton, Pierre, etc.).

IMO, I would explore other options than Ronnie Brown. Remember, Miami has the toughest schedule this season and they have a brand new QB so Sparano won't depend on him to win games for them. Teams will try to stop the rushing attack/wildcat first. I think you could target better than Ronnie for those 2 studs (think Slaton, Pierre, etc.).

I agree, but if you are doing i would keep Boldin