[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Choice and Manningham for Bradshaw and Royal

Let me start out by saying my team is 1-3. I need wins. I am playing against one of the crappier teams in the league this week, but I'm one of them too. That being said I also have severe BYE week problems this week, with Rivers, Jackson, and Colston all out and being forced to start Eddie Royal and Nate Burleson

So here's my team:

QB: Rivers, Orton

RB: R. Brown, K. Smith, A. Bradshaw, L. Johnson, G. Coffee

WR: V. Jackson, M. Colston, N. Burleson, E. Royal

TE: Cooley

DEF: Vikes

K: Bironas

So I am in a situation where I need a better WR option than Eddie Royal this week. Question is do I want to give up my RB depth for a one-week filler. I mean who knows how many points more Manningham will get than Royal, but I'm guessing it's probably only in the realm of 5 or 6. After this week I don't care about Royal anymore baring injury.

The Deal: Choice and Manningham for Bradshaw and Royal

Do I make this trade or just drop Royal and fish for a waiver warrior this week? I've got 9th Waiver pick this week.

Thanks!