[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Adrian Peterson....time to trade him?

Coach1310

I'm in MN, so that is the first problem. Most of the Vikes fans could call the play as they walk up to the line of scrimmage. They will pound him and pound him on 1st and 2nd down and throw for a first and start over again. Then inside the 2 they get cute and play action all the time. I as well as many expect a big week this week, but after that DO I LOOK TO TRADE HIM?

Anyone else considering dealing him???

What kind of players can I expect in return?

AP is an amazing player and he won't see the type of production that he saw last year, and for good reason. If they were to continue to play him like they did last year, he wouldn't last in the league for 5 years. If they want a strong RB, to be a Viking for many years, they need to play him better and more conservatively.

That said, no, no way in hell do you trade him. His production will go down, but unless you can get DWill or CJ, he's the next best thing!

AP is an amazing player and he won't see the type of production that he saw last year, and for good reason. If they were to continue to play him like they did last year, he wouldn't last in the league for 5 years. If they want a strong RB, to be a Viking for many years, they need to play him better and more conservatively.

That said, no, no way in hell do you trade him. His production will go down, but unless you can get DWill or CJ, he's the next best thing!

I guess I'm surprised that nobody has been in the "Trade Him" camp yet. I guess the way I look at it... my team has quite a few weaknesses....I was thinking dumping AP when he has value might help me..... maybe not.......

AP is by far the best RB in the league.

I assume you took him as #1 pick. You did for a reason...

Lets break it down a little...

Week 1 180yds 3TDs

Week 2 92yds and 1 TD

Week 3 85yds

Week 4 55yds and 1 TD

A total of 412 yds and 5 tds!!

Now lets flash back to this point last year

Week 1 103yds 1 TD

Week 2 160yds

Week 3 77yds

Week 4 80yds 2 TDs

A total of 420 yds and 3 tds

He has started out better than last year... Just sit back and let the kid take you to the championship... He will be fine...

Bookmark this thread and come back in week 16.

I was offered Wayne, Addai, BMarshall for AP and Jennings. I'm weak at WR and QB. The offering team also has Peyton. Would it be worth working a trade involving AP for a receiver/QB upgrade if Peyton was part of the equation? I think I leave myself to weak at RB regardless of permutation

but not to be a freeloader on your thread - I did not see your team breakdown to judge whether or not trading AP could conceivably make you stronger.

Although I need severe upgrades in WR and QB (see team below) - I'm still hesitant to release what is arguably the cornerstone of my team