[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

S. Smith, Wm. Carnell for R. Brown, TJ Housh...

steelnlace

One of the guy's in my league is offering me NYG Steve Smith and Carnell for my Ronnie Brown and Housh. My other top RBs are Marion Barber, Ricky Williams, and Felix Jones. Other top WRs are DeSean Jackson, Johnny Knox, and Mario Manningham. (I picked 10th in our 10 team league) I think Smith's productiion will drop with Eli out, so I don't think I will take this trade, but would enjoy some opinions from others. It's weird that all the guys thought my team sucked on draft night, but this is the 4th trade offer I've gotten. I did give up Randy Moss for Dwayne Bowe, Ricky williams, and Visancoe but turned down the other offers so far. Thanks for any input you guys have to offer me. N

Not a keeper league.

Edited by steelnlace

One of the guy's in my league is offering me NYG Steve Smith and Carnell for my Ronnie Brown and Housh. My other top RBs are Marion Barber, Ricky Williams, and Felix Jones. Other top WRs are DeSean Jackson, Johnny Knox, and Mario Manningham. (I picked 10th in our 10 team league) I think Smith's productiion will drop with Eli out, so I don't think I will take this trade, but would enjoy some opinions from others. It's weird that all the guys thought my team sucked on draft night, but this is the 4th trade offer I've gotten. I did give up Randy Moss for Dwayne Bowe, Ricky williams, and Visancoe but turned down the other offers so far. Thanks for any input you guys have to offer me. N

Not a keeper league.

Brown is overrated in my opnion. Steve Smith and Housh?? LOL..dude take that. Steve Smith is going to be big in the long run. Yeah Eli could be out this week...but they're playing the damn Raiders. I'm not optimistic about Housh..especially with a QB problem in Seattle. He's had 1 big week while Smith has had several. With Burress gone Smith has become one of the main weapons in NY.

Come on man! There's other people saying "don't do it" but they are not backing up their reasoning.

Edited by SLO King

Not a guy or a dude! Been in my league since 1995, only female and at least 15 yrs older than the guys. Hence our league name "15 Losers and an Old Lady"! Thanks for the replies, I appreciate the advice!