[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Coffee for Braylon?

jordanzs

For runningbacks, I have Peterson, Pierre Thomas, Rice, Donald Brown, and Coffee.

For receiver, I have Jennings, White, Ochocinco, Mason, and Knox.

The Frank Gore owner is open to trading Edwards for Coffee. We're in a league where the top scorer each week gets $10. He dominated the 1st 2 weeks, winning the $$$, and then his team quickly went to hell once Gore went down, Fred Jackson got Lynched, and Brees cooled off. So even when we're not playing head to head, we're still competing against each other for a little bit of $$$. I wouldn't be surprised if Gore gets injured again later in the season.

That being said, it might be nice to have some more depth at WR, especially since Jennings & White have both been inconsistent. Hopefully they'll turn it around, but maybe they won't.

For runningbacks, I have Peterson, Pierre Thomas, Rice, Donald Brown, and Coffee.

For receiver, I have Jennings, White, Ochocinco, Mason, and Knox.

The Frank Gore owner is open to trading Edwards for Coffee. We're in a league where the top scorer each week gets $10. He dominated the 1st 2 weeks, winning the $$$, and then his team quickly went to hell once Gore went down, Fred Jackson got Lynched, and Brees cooled off. So even when we're not playing head to head, we're still competing against each other for a little bit of $$$. I wouldn't be surprised if Gore gets injured again later in the season.

That being said, it might be nice to have some more depth at WR, especially since Jennings & White have both been inconsistent. Hopefully they'll turn it around, but maybe they won't.

I don't know, coffee is capable if Gore goes down and the other owner is just looking for his handcuff. I own Braylon and honestly, i don;t see him doing squat. Even after being traded. Who know is the Commish is going to suspend him due to the latest off the field scuffle.

I agree that Gore may not make it through the season, if he doesn't you'll have some real bargaining power later on. Brown is looking pretty good right now, can you get a WR for him? I hold pat for a little while yet.

-Solo