[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RATE MY TRADE

conian

Who wins in this trade?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. The one who gets _______________ wins!

• Anquan Boldin
    • DeSean Jackson

I am in a standard scoring league NON-PPR - and I am in a trade negotiation. The claim from the other owner is that DeSean (my player) for Anquan (his player) is a jokey trade. There were others in the trade, but thats what he tried to point out to me.

My opinion is Anquan is not the player he was a few years ago, ergo 2007. He is still a top flight receiver, however, doubtful to be a top ten. My Qualms with Anquan is his persistent Hammy issue and the lackluster play of Kurt Warner thus far. Arizon does have a very soft schedule, for the most part, coming up, which is appealing, but I feel there is a risk involved with him (not major but enough to be concerned about it)

DeSean Jackson has shown so far 2 things. He is the man in Philly. And it doesn't matter which QB throws the ball (I know it hasn't ACTUALLY been proven because his first game with McNabb at QB was poor receiving wise, however, we have to give the benefit of the doubt and that was not a normal game by the Philly Offense). He shows speed and good moves on the field. He is younger and on the rise. He has much more upside than Boldin at this point.

All things said, nothing in the NFL is certain (except the Raiders Suck) and DeSean may have already played his best games, and Anquan could trun around and have a Fitzgeraldish year. But based on what we see and know now, I feel that DeSean will be the better WR for the year.

Please vote above and leave a comment to agree or disagree with my views.

Thanks