[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Advice needed please.....

solo

I want to add a high end RB in the worst way. I think if I can add one more top flight guy, the title will be mine to lose. (barring injuries of course).

My team is listed below, I'm in a 10 team PPR league.

I'm considering packaging a TE,WR, and a RB in hopes of getting one of the top rushers in the league.

I've been offered Sjax , Owen Daniels, and Terrel Owens in exchange for Boldin and Turner. I think that's a little too much value out the window though.

I'd love to get Touchdown Jesus, but his owner doesn't have ANYTHING else for a RB.......Check that, he traded Tony Gonzalez for Addai last night.

Would packaging a TE along with Turner be enough in your opinion? I don't want to insult the guy, but don't want to overpay either. (His TE is Heath Miller).

-Solo

I'm trying to come up with a trade to get a running back better than Turner. SJax is statistically better at this point, but i'm not willing to give up Boldin in addition to Turner to get him.

I'm not sold on Turner, he's got a case of the fumles going back to the end of last year, and hasn't done much to this point. Everyone keeps saying hold on to him, but my gut keeps saying dump him while I can get some high value.

I've got 2 top TE's and 2 top QB's, after the bye weeks, 2 are going to be riding the pine. I might as well get something for them.

If I can get someone like APeterson, MJD, DWilliams, or CJohnson, and a #2 WR for Vernon Davis or Gates & Boldin, I might consider that. Would you?????

-Solo