[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Little Trade Advice

I am a mover and shaker, all my wavier wire pick ups and late picks have panned out, so I have been trading to upgrade at positions. Buying low.

We are a PPR and get a 10 pt bonus for 100 yards rushing, and 8 for 100 yards receiving.

I want V Jax, the guy has no other running back this week, it was Fred Taylor, so I have offer two different deals, I would love your opinions on these if they are enough, or if you think I am giving up too much.

First

I give up

J Harrison

Sims-Walker

for

V Jax

B. Scott (handcuff's Cedric Benson for me)

or

Cedric Benson

Sims-Walker

for

V Jax

L. Maroney

Link your posts here and I will be happy to share my opinion also

thanks for your reply....as for your trades I think you may be giving up a little too much. The last 3 weeks sims-walker is I believe the #2 fantasy WR overall plus you be throwing in harrison who has tremendous upside especially in ppr...As far as VJAX I still think he is somewhat inconsistent. It seemed last year he have a stretch of good games like 3 and folloow that up with 3-4 or so below average games. if you really want to land VJAX I'd offer trade #2, but in my eyes it really doesn't improve your team by much and maybe it hurts it a little by leaving you thinner with rb depth..jmo