[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

Hey..I start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, W/R, TE, K, DEF...I'm in a PPR league, fairly typical scoring.

My team is:

QB: McNabb, Schaub

RB: C.Johnson, Slaton, J.Jones, L.Washington, Choice

WR: T.Owens, Berrian, Hester, Burleson, Gage, Massaquoi

TE: D.Clark

K: Folk

DEF: Bills

Should I give up slaton and gage for ochocinco and M.Bush

Obv I need the wr help, but do you think it kills me too much in rb?

Another trade possibility: McNabb and Slaton for Ochocinco (or Roddy White) and Ryan Grant. Let me know your thoughts.

Edited by dirtysanchez1184

I think the drop from Slaton to Bush is greater than the pick up from Chad. Slaton points have been increasing each week and I don't care who runs for the Raiders they will never have any fantasy impact. The Raider will be playing from behind all season and abandon the run. If Slaton has turn the corner and starts scoring like he did last year, you will regret the trade. I would at least wait one more week to see what Slaton does.

Hey..I start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, W/R, TE, K, DEF...I'm in a PPR league, fairly typical scoring.

My team is:

QB: McNabb, Schaub

RB: C.Johnson, Slaton, J.Jones, L.Washington, Choice

WR: T.Owens, Berrian, Hester, Burleson, Gage, Massaquoi

TE: D.Clark

K: Folk

DEF: Bills

Should I give up slaton and gage for ochocinco and M.Bush

Obv I need the wr help, but do you think it kills me too much in rb?

Sacrificing too much depth @ RB IMO. Can you work waiver for Britt or Curtis to boost WR?

What about the other offer: McNabb and Slaton for Ochocinco (or Roddy White) and Ryan Grant.

It's an okay trade. If you can pick somebody up at QB from the free agent list that is decent then it would be even better. I would take Roddy White & Grant if I had the option. If White is not in the trade I would reject it.

It's an okay trade. If you can pick somebody up at QB from the free agent list that is decent then it would be even better. I would take Roddy White & Grant if I had the option. If White is not in the trade I would reject it.

I'm totally with you. Not going to do the M. Bush trade. But if I got Roddy back (he's still considering it) I might do the 2nd one. It'd hurt my QB depth, but I'd still have Schaub and Hasselbeck's available.

What about the other offer: McNabb and Slaton for Ochocinco (or Roddy White) and Ryan Grant.

Thanks for mine.

Because you have Schaub, I would do this trade if you get White and Grant - but only if you can get a decent backup QB. Schaub is too much of a health risk to not have a decent backup for him.

I would definitely not do the first trade involving Bush.