[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Make or Break Week

Happy Hour

I'm 2-2. My league scores running and receiving yards as 20 yards = 1 pt (I know this is low). You need to start 2 RB, 2 WR, and 1 WR/RB flex. My RB1 is Adrian Peterson, but I'm stuck for the second RB; which receivers to pick, and who to put at the flex. The problem is all of these guys are good, but nobody must be started or sat

My team is

RB2 - Fred Jackson (v. Cle); C. Portis (@ Car) I just added Harrison vs. the bills

WR - Steve Smith NYG (v. Oak); D. Mason (v. Cin); Calvin Johnson (v. Pit); TJ Housch (v. Jac)

My thoughts are to start:

RB2: F. Jackson (Cle sucks, Lynch hasn't shown he is up to the task)

WR: Smith

Flex: Harrison?

Problems are that Portis has sucked so far and it is a TD heavy league, but he is playing CAR; CJ faces Pittsburgh and I'm not sure there will be TD passes to spare; Housch doesn't know who's throwing to him; Mason has had two good weeks but was invisible before that; Harrison plays for the

Browns

Post your dilemma and I will reply to it. This week puts me in the top four or bottom three. Thanks

Edited by Happy Hour

I'm 2-2. My league scores running and receiving yards as 20 yards = 1 pt (I know this is low). You need to start 2 RB, 2 WR, and 1 WR/RB flex. My RB1 is Adrian Peterson, but I'm stuck for the second RB; which receivers to pick, and who to put at the flex. The problem is all of these guys are good, but nobody must be started or sat

My team is

RB2 - Fred Jackson (v. Cle); C. Portis (@ Car) I just added Harrison vs. the bills

WR - Steve Smith NYG (v. Oak); D. Mason (v. Cin); Calvin Johnson (v. Pit); TJ Housch (v. Jac)

My thoughts are to start:

RB2: F. Jackson (Cle sucks, Lynch hasn't shown he is up to the task)

WR: Smith

Flex: Harrison?

Problems are that Portis has sucked so far and it is a TD heavy league, but he is playing CAR; CJ faces Pittsburgh and I'm not sure there will be TD passes to spare; Housch doesn't know who's throwing to him; Mason has had two good weeks but was invisible before that; Harrison plays for the

Browns

Post your dilemma and I will reply to it. This week puts me in the top four or bottom three. Thanks

I would start Jackson, Johnson, Smith & Harrison or Portis @ lex. since your wrs only get 20 -1