[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Vernon Davis for Dwayne Bowe?

Glabra

thanks everyone. I just have a feeling VD is gonna EXPLODE. That's the only reason making me think. He's always been a freakish athlete, but now he has Singletary taking him under his wing, running the hill and catching passes from the Hill..

i'll go ahead and agonize over it some more.. :wacko:

Make that trade. Your starting TE is Dallas Clark and show me a situation other than a BYE week when you'd start Vernon Davis over Dallas Clark in that potent IND offense. Plus, then your WR corps is improved and you can start AJ, Burleson and Bowe each week and have Manningham and Britt as options with matchups.

Make that trade. Your starting TE is Dallas Clark and show me a situation other than a BYE week when you'd start Vernon Davis over Dallas Clark in that potent IND offense. Plus, then your WR corps is improved and you can start AJ, Burleson and Bowe each week and have Manningham and Britt as options with matchups.

BINGO

Question.........What week would you bench Clark for Davis?

Answer.

NEVER