[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Fred Jackson worth picking up?

jackets77

Here is my Roster:

QB: Ryan, Cutler

RB: MJD, Slaton, Choice, Felix Jones, Wells

WR: CJ, Jennings, Houz, Hester

TE: Gates, Miller

DST: Vikes

K: Akers

I had to pick up a 2nd TE and drop Leon Washington with this being Gates' bye week. Now I see someone has dropped Fred Jackson. Is he worth picking up? The only guy I can even consider dropping is Wells...but not sure, b/c for some reason I keep thinking he will get that starting job one of these weeks or atleast turn into a good goaline back.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

How many RBs do you start? If you only start 2, I would consider dropping Choice for FJax. Actually he should be a reasonable play this week, and have more value moving forward than Choice even if you need 3 RBs. I need to see Wells after the BYE week to decide if he is droppable.

Edited by Company of Heroes

If Wells has as good of a game as I am expecting him to have this week, Wells stock is going to sky rocket over night. Wells could become the starter with a great performance this week and all signs show that the rush game will be a huge factor this week against the Texans.

company....we start 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1flex(wr/rb), 1te, 1dst and 1k...

This week is kind of a bad week for me from the Flex standpoint because I have so many guys on Bye. Also, I had to drop Leon Washington to pick up a TE since Gates is on a bye too.

My plan was to start Choice as the Flex....but now I'm torn between dropping Wells or keeping him because of his 'upside'. Don't think I'll have much use for Choice once Felix Jones is healthy and my other players are not on byes. But he's def been a good flex player when needed. Like I said, not sure who to drop or anyone to drop to get Fred Jackson.

Dans....so you've got all 3 but if had to drop one who would you drop? If you could only keep 2 out of those 3?

Bear..that's my thinking also with Wells...but not sure if it's just wishful thinking and I should just pull the plug and get Jackson instead.

Or now I'm thinking maybe I should drop Choice.....or even Felix Jones (but i doubt I wanna do that, since if he's healthy he's a pretty good flex player and has that big play potential)