[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gates off- need one of these stiff TE's

GoNads

Standard scoring- PPR, TE mandatory league. Below are my options:

Watson @ Denver- Denver Def is tough and at home. They've shut down all TE's and Watson hasn't done anything since week 1. However, Pats best offense they've seen and Moss/Welker should give Watson room in the middle of the field to exploit old man Dawkins.

Pettigrew home vs Pitt- Pitt struggling vs pass and TE's w/ Troy out. Lions at home and should need to throw. Lenihan's offense likes to use the TE and the rook seems to be getting better each week. Culpepper as qb doesn't make me feel good w/ this choice.

S. Ryan home vs Dallas- Think KC will throw well in this game and score some points. They are at home and need to play well. Dallas two road games in a row w/ their starting safety out (Sensabaugh). Starting Cassel (w/ Cutler on bye) so would be a nice double score if he catches one. Played well the last two games but may be asked to stay in and block.

M. Lewis @ Seattle- This guy has been up and down (like most second tier TE's). Seattle def will play better @ home and they rank in the middle of the pack vs TE's.

R. McMichael home vs Vikes- Ok, this guy really stinks and the lambs may not score again this year but the Vikes are terrible vs TE's (last vs TE's). Also, lambs starting WR's are hurt so who else are they going to throw to?

Thanks

Standard scoring- PPR, TE mandatory league. Below are my options:

Watson @ Denver- Denver Def is tough and at home. They've shut down all TE's and Watson hasn't done anything since week 1. However, Pats best offense they've seen and Moss/Welker should give Watson room in the middle of the field to exploit old man Dawkins.

Pettigrew home vs Pitt- Pitt struggling vs pass and TE's w/ Troy out. Lions at home and should need to throw. Lenihan's offense likes to use the TE and the rook seems to be getting better each week. Culpepper as qb doesn't make me feel good w/ this choice.

S. Ryan home vs Dallas- Think KC will throw well in this game and score some points. They are at home and need to play well. Dallas two road games in a row w/ their starting safety out (Sensabaugh). Starting Cassel (w/ Cutler on bye) so would be a nice double score if he catches one. Played well the last two games but may be asked to stay in and block.

M. Lewis @ Seattle- This guy has been up and down (like most second tier TE's). Seattle def will play better @ home and they rank in the middle of the pack vs TE's.

R. McMichael home vs Vikes- Ok, this guy really stinks and the lambs may not score again this year but the Vikes are terrible vs TE's (last vs TE's). Also, lambs starting WR's are hurt so who else are they going to throw to?

Thanks

Ugh. I'd probably go w/ Pettigrew.