[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Switch the commisionner?

jmtrude

Good Afternoon-

A bunch of us started a league on yahoo this year and unfortunatly our commissioner has been a real pita about everything and has cheated his way to a 3-1 record. He unlocks the free agents and picks them up right away without any kind of waiver wire for them each week.

The last two weeks he has picked up Coffee and Mendenhal not giving anyone else the chance to get them. We have tried and tried to ask him to change it and everyone in the leagie is in agreement to get him out. How does one go about doing this? Please someone help us all salvage what we hoped would be a very enjoyable league? Thank you,

J

Good Afternoon-

A bunch of us started a league on yahoo this year and unfortunatly our commissioner has been a real pita about everything and has cheated his way to a 3-1 record. He unlocks the free agents and picks them up right away without any kind of waiver wire for them each week.

The last two weeks he has picked up Coffee and Mendenhal not giving anyone else the chance to get them. We have tried and tried to ask him to change it and everyone in the leagie is in agreement to get him out. How does one go about doing this? Please someone help us all salvage what we hoped would be a very enjoyable league? Thank you,

J

I'd put the threat that everyone was in agreement that they would drop his league to start a fresh one without him if he didn't change his way. It's week five, I understand but you all could start a new league and redraft your existing players you have and then auction off his players.

Just a thought! I bet he'd change with that in his mind!

I'd put the threat that everyone was in agreement that they would drop his league to start a fresh one without him if he didn't change his way. It's week five, I understand but you all could start a new league and redraft your existing players you have and then auction off his players.

We tried that after week 3 and we ended up giving him one more chance but obviosuly that didn't work out. I was hoping maybe we could e-mail the website or something but it sounds like starting another league might be the best way to go. I was hoping there would be an easier way to just, "impeach" the guy. Regardless thank you for your response. Good Luck the rest of the way.

J

+1 good idea this is what I'd do also...I would just do it anyways a leave that monster truck aficionado out of the league! It never ceases to amaze me the things people will do in fantasy

lol "moster truck aficionado"....gotta love the filters!

Edited by 85thatstright10