[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Demise of Randy Moss

slasher

We are all bummed in fantasy land that the pats offense stinks so far this year. I have randy moss in a PPR league, where you get points bonuses for games over 100 yards receiving, and TD of longer than 20 yards. QBs get 6 pt TDs. My lineup is below, so you have a sense of my team.

Question, is Moss a good buy low candidate, or should I sell high because he is going to suck harder as the season progresses?

Would you trade Moss, Maroney and Edwards for Roethlesburger, B.Wells, S.Holmes?

If you did that deal, would you trade Slaton for LT and Mendenhall?

QB- Rodgers, Edwards, Kolb

RB - Slaton, K.Smith, T.Choice, R.Bush, C.Taylor, L.Maroney

WR - R.Moss, D.Bowe, K.Britt, E.Royal

TE - Celek, Daniels

K - Reed

D - Ravens

Not sure I get the question. What is worng with Moss? He is 4th in scoring in my PPR league. Yes, the offense has struggled but NE is too well coached to let that happen. Unless he gets hurt, he will continue to be a tier one player. Having a bad week or two is normal so don't expect 11 cathces for 110 yard and a TD every week.

dont do that trade....Randy will get his and he'll definatley be better than santonio holmes....3 weeks down the line and you'd still be able to get good value from him if he still isn't performing up to your expectations...I'd ride him out all season though..like the above post said dont expect him to explode every week but when the season's done he should be a top 5 wr

Edited by 85thatstright10