[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0-4 Rook vs 4-0 Vet Need help please

joraly23

Ok Need help with my QB, WR #3, and Flex. Help me pick 1 of each

QB - Hasselbeck /Garrard /Cassel (1 point for every 20 passing yard and 6 points for a TD Pass)

I have Hasselbeck in right now, but I'm nervous about him getting hurt again with 1 hit. Cassel might be playing from behind and be forced to throw the ball. Don't have a good feeling about Garrard traveling to Seattle.

WR #3 - Harvin/Massaquoi (PPR)

Will Minnesota be up big and run out the clock? With Braylon gone will Massaquoi step up as a #1 vs better coverage?

Flex - L. McCoy / L. Washington (PPR)

Will McCoy get touches if Philly doesn't jump on Tampa early?

Thanks!

Ok Need help with my QB, WR #3, and Flex. Help me pick 1 of each

QB - Hasselbeck /Garrard /Cassel (1 point for every 20 passing yard and 6 points for a TD Pass)

I have Hasselbeck in right now, but I'm nervous about him getting hurt again with 1 hit. Cassel might be playing from behind and be forced to throw the ball. Don't have a good feeling about Garrard traveling to Seattle.

WR #3 - Harvin/Massaquoi (PPR)

Will Minnesota be up big and run out the clock? With Braylon gone will Massaquoi step up as a #1 vs better coverage?

Flex - L. McCoy / L. Washington (PPR)

Will McCoy get touches if Philly doesn't jump on Tampa early?

Thanks!

Garrard has sucked on the road... like ZERO TD passes suckitude. Most rankings seem to ignore this fact. Cassel doesn't have Welker or Moss. Bowe is vastly over rated. If there wasn't the chance that Hass could go down with the first hit, easy choice, but he is risky IMO too.

Mass was a one week wonder... at least so far. Harvin would be my choice, but it's 50-50.

McCoy will get his touches against the TB stnk D, even with Westy back. He is a safer pick than banking on the big play chances LW has.

Garrard has sucked on the road... like ZERO TD passes suckitude. Most rankings seem to ignore this fact. Cassel doesn't have Welker or Moss. Bowe is vastly over rated. If there wasn't the chance that Hass could go down with the first hit, easy choice, but he is risky IMO too.

Mass was a one week wonder... at least so far. Harvin would be my choice, but it's 50-50.

McCoy will get his touches against the TB stnk D, even with Westy back. He is a safer pick than banking on the big play chances LW has.

Thanks Rovers. I'll just keep my lineup the way it is and not 2nd guess myself. Hasselbeck, Harvin, McCoy. GL tomorrow.